- Do you remember as kids how excited and thrilled we were to step into that fresh puddle of mud with absolutely no care in the whole? I could never understand why mom could never see how much fun it was but now I am thinking,
- ‘’why in the world did we do that’’
Did we not have any sense at all?
That is a crime. If it is not, I am ready to sign for a petition which calls for it to be one.What has going good for us today as parents is the great Adhesives and more available for a fixing up and all the shoes care supplies available for cleaning up. Waproo, Tana, Collonil, Tacco, Angelus, Bama, Topy, Gristle Rubber you name it, all are available at your local stores.Here are some of the tried and tested best practices I swear by as a mom;
- All ways! All ways carry a tube of shoe cream in your handbag, especially when your off to a violin recital or a family dinner at great aunt may’s. The kids always seem to get something on their shoes every time we have someplace nice to go .its almost like they can smell it.’’ Mom is all dressed up and felling sexy, lets ruin it for her’’
- Then there is your husband who feels left out if he doesn’t do much to add on to your smile lines and wrinkles. Dirt particles easily latch on to leather. Therefore, you need to do a bit of a brushing off before you start polishing his shoes. Shoe Brushes and Wipes can painlessly be used to remove excess dirt and debris and you can finish off your handy work with C for an extra shine and hope to god that the man learns to appreciate you more.
- Yes you go through trainers like you have a factory of it in your spare room I know. But with kids that’s how it will be for a while I guess. It’s best to make peace with it than worry yourself into premature grey hair over it. However To extend the life of active or outdoor shoes such as your football boots or camping boots make sure you polish and reliable waterproof them during regular intervals using a waterproofer which will act as a protective layer out there.
- Always have spares of everything for the kids. If the shoes get wet and not quite dried yet don’t be in a haste to wear them back on. Allow them to dry completely before wearing them again. Once they have dried, waterproof them again with a everyday protector or better yet, use waterproofer to have them looking good as new.